Thank you for considering an one-of-a-kind commissioned piece. Please keep in mind that the artist can not accept all commission requests & that all commissions, both canvas & mural, have a minimum base payment, along with a non refundable partial deposit.
Final rates will be negotiated after all details of each request are confirmed & agreed upon. Each commission comes with its own unique contract & timeline.
While the custom artwork is being created, there will be agreed upon check ins and/or meetings with the patron, making one an inclusive, and exciting, part of the entire process.
Process & Details:
Fill out the contact form below, and include as much information regarding your request as possible.
Prompts of details to include in your initial inquiry, but none of these are required to begin the commission conversation:
- Are you purchasing an original piece of artwork for yourself, a family member, a friend, a special occasion?
- Are you interested in an indoor or outdoor mural for your business or home?
- What scale or size of artwork are you looking for?
- Do you have a desired timeline or date that you would want to have the piece complete by?
- Do you have a specific theme or concept you would like communicate through visual artwork?
- Do you have specific color palettes or styles you need to match?
- Are you interested in a custom piece, but are not sure where to start? Just share any thoughts, ideas or inspirations you may have.
We will get back to you within a few business days regarding your inquiry, and will solidify whether or not the request is something we can fulfill. If your request is accepted, the rest of the process & creation will begin.